Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Swallows 6 -- Giants 4

We won! We finally won! I screamed my lungs off, and we held on for the win. It was a bit of a home run derby there for a while! I think four of our guys hit one yard today.

I've decided to stop yelling so much at Petagine when he comes to the plate. He still feels too much at home when he visits Jingu, and he regualarly hits one out of the park. I yelled several impolite things at him on Saturday, and as usual he parked one in right center. On Sunday I kept my mouth shut, and he didn't have that much impact on the game. I will test this theory further and report back.

Aside from Uehara, the Giants' bullpen is pretty thin. They've got a bunch of goofy guys in their who aren't nearly as effective as their salaries suggest they should be. Not that I'm complaining or anything...


Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus