Monday, September 20, 2004

Yakult 4, Hanshin 3

Shaky pitching (as usual) but we got the runs when we needed them. Iwamura is back in the starting lineup, but it's obvious that he's not able to get up to full speed. I think his leg is hurt. He hit a two run homer tonight--number 41 for him this year. Miyamoto also parked one in the bleachers in the bottom of the first.

I was informed by Tetsuya (and everyone else in section D) that the interview from last week was on TV yesterday. They said it was 30 or 40 seconds long. They must not have had very much else to go on if they didn't feel the need to whitle my interview down to about a 5 second clip. They probably had to put Japanese subtitles at the bottom of the page. This is what he's trying to say...

I've seen the Swallows win 5 games in a row. That's is far and away a record for me! Oops, I probably just jinxed the team by writing that.


Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus