Monday, March 13, 2006

White Day

I have a lot of chocolate to buy before I head to school tomorrow. The 14th of March is White Day, and I will catch grief if I don't have some on hand for those who believe they deserve it.

On White Day, traditionally (?), men give women candy or flowers. It's very similar to Valentine's day back home. The difference over here is that only women give presents on February 14th over here. I have to make sure that I remember to give chocolate back to those who made a down-payment in February. My tactic is to hold on to all of those small gifts from a month ago, and then pass them on to other people.

I also need to get a bottle of perfume for my special someone. I have no idea when I'm going to have enough time to do that.


Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus