Sunday, January 14, 2007

Template Update

Not much has changed since I elected to update to an easier-to-use version of my blog template.

The one major change is that you can now find a list of labels on the right side of the blog if you scroll down far enough. It should be noted, however, that the labels are not in any way exhaustive, comprehensive, or truly indicative of what is contained therein. I'm slowly updating each individual post so that clear categories will be set up. I hope to reduce the number of labels in the future, but there are too many posts to be able to do that quickly.

Other than that everything is pretty much the same. I'm kind of sick of the color of this blog, but the other options offered weren't a whole lot better.


Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus