Sunday, February 04, 2007

Use the Force, Rex.


As is often the case here in Japan, I'm awake at the wrong hours to see a lot of America's biggest sporting events. This is definitely the case for the biggest Sunday in sports--Superbowl Sunday! Unfortunately, I have to teach tomorrow morning, so I'm going to have to catch the replay tomorrow night.

For those of you who have the good fortune of a day off tomorrow, and are thus at liberty to catch the big game during the wee hours of the morning, please leave me out of it! No messages of any sort are necessary at least until Tuesday morning (Tokyo time). I will not open any emails until then, so save your congrats/insults for a later date--like when you see me in person.

As in years past, I plan to remain completely ignorant of the score until I go and watch it for myself. It's a daunting task to be sure, but it's not nearly as bad as the crap I had to go through a couple of years ago when I had to stay away from the media for a full three days! At least this time it's less than 12 hours from the actual game time...


Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus