Monday, October 01, 2007

A Reason to Celebrate


The men's toilet on the third floor at Nishi-Waseda has been remodeled!

If you've ever tried to use a squat-style toilet, then you probably understand my feeling of euphoria. I have never really enjoyed pooping in a hole whenever I go camping, so I don't see any reason to make it a habit when I'm at work.

Any male teacher at Waseda will be able to tell you that the only western-style toilets at the Nishi-Waseda campus were located on the first and third floors over in building number one. Those two bowls were getting so much attention that they became a little wobbly. Now they have backup.

And for those of you who are so inclined, and are in possession of a small behind, one of the new toilets is equipped with a "washlet".

Spray away!


Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus