The Swallows swept the Baystars this week. That makes it four wins in a row for Yakult, and five out of the last six (we'll just forget about that nasty, lop-sided loss to the Giants at the dome last Saturday).
On a sour note, it appears as though Iwamura is injured. He pinch-hit last night, but he didn't start. Ramirez, on the other hand, continues to be a consistent bright spot for the club. He has hit home run after home run for the past month. It also appears that someone in the front office has lit a fire under Suzuki. This man is well-known as the laziest first-basemen in the world. This Wednesday he actually stole second base!
For some reason TV Asahi wanted to interview me before the game yesterday. I told them that I don't speak much Japanese, but they either didn't believe me or didn't care. They physically blocked my path to the stadium, and I ended up answering some questions about the strike and baseball in general. I wasn't able to say everything that I wanted to, but I got a few of my ideas across.
Khung Giờ Chơi Sảnh Jdb – Nổ Hũ Lớn Kiếm Thưởng Mỏi Tay 2026
-
Khung giờ chơi sảnh JDB đang được nhiều hội viên săn lùng nhờ khả năng tăng
thưởng và tối ưu lợi nhuận hiệu quả. Tham gia đúng cách tại 33Win giúp
người ch...
5 months ago
