At the end of last week I went to Ginza to find the Apple (MacIntosh) Megastore.
Two years ago I received a 40GB iPod (3rd generation) from my wife as a birthday present. In a moment of wisdom that came out of nowhere, I decided to plunk down $70 for the extended warranty.
After two years of constant use, the battery was nearly nonexistant (less than two hours of life per charge), and the screen was incredibly faded. I decided to bring my iPod in and see if they would at least replace the battery (which only lasted 8 hours on a full charge when I first got it).
The Apple shop in Ginza is beautiful, and the service was very good despite the large number of customers that were milling about.
To make a boring story short, they didn't replace the battery. They didn't do anything to my old iPod for that matter. They just gave me a new one. Nice nice!
So 30 minutes later I walked out of there with a brand new 40GB (3rd generation) iPod at no additional cost. This one's not under extended warranty, but I figure that $70 for a 40GB iPod is a pretty fair trade.
Khung Giờ Chơi Sảnh Jdb – Nổ Hũ Lớn Kiếm Thưởng Mỏi Tay 2026
-
Khung giờ chơi sảnh JDB đang được nhiều hội viên săn lùng nhờ khả năng tăng
thưởng và tối ưu lợi nhuận hiệu quả. Tham gia đúng cách tại 33Win giúp
người ch...
4 months ago
