Another trend in South Korea, this one of a culinary nature, is the recent proliferation of "juk" restaurants. Juk is rice porridge and is considered to be very healthy.
Since the last time we were in Busan, a company called "Bon Juk" has set up camp at a large number of locations around the city.
When we visited a Bon Juk shop across the street from the DMV in Busan, we had a seafood juk and a beef juk. The picture here is of the seafood juk.
While not flashy, it was quite good (and very filling!).
I wonder if there are any juk shops in Shin-Okubo yet. If not, I imagine that this would go over quite well in Japan. I'd be willing to bet that one pops up somewhere in that part of Shinjuku ward before too long.
Khung Giờ Chơi Sảnh Jdb – Nổ Hũ Lớn Kiếm Thưởng Mỏi Tay 2026
-
Khung giờ chơi sảnh JDB đang được nhiều hội viên săn lùng nhờ khả năng tăng
thưởng và tối ưu lợi nhuận hiệu quả. Tham gia đúng cách tại 33Win giúp
người ch...
4 months ago
