After a three week vacation, it's back to the office tomorrow. I can't really complain though, because I only have a few more weeks of work this semester. Two of those weeks involve grading, so I can't really call it work. I won't mention how much paid time off I get each year, but it's plenty. One of the nice things about working for a university is that if the students aren't there, then I don't really need to be there either. And in my experience, the more expensive the university (tuition), the less time the students are required to spend in class. For the record, I teach at a very expensive university.
Khung Giờ Chơi Sảnh Jdb – Nổ Hũ Lớn Kiếm Thưởng Mỏi Tay 2026
-
Khung giờ chơi sảnh JDB đang được nhiều hội viên săn lùng nhờ khả năng tăng
thưởng và tối ưu lợi nhuận hiệu quả. Tham gia đúng cách tại 33Win giúp
người ch...
4 months ago
