Many of my students were lamenting the state of their grades this term.
"During first semester I worked pretty hard, and I got A's and B's. But then I got lazy, and I'm worried that I might get some D's or F's this term," they said.
I chuckled. They are typical freshman at this university in Tokyo. However, I can't imagine that many of them are actually going to fail their classes. It takes a criminal amount of absences to fail a class here. The course that I teach has one of the most stringent attendance policies in the school. Students are required to come to 70% of the classes in order to pass.
My students are doing pretty well this semester, so I cautioned against getting overly pessimistic.
Hey, at least they show up for class.
Khung Giờ Chơi Sảnh Jdb – Nổ Hũ Lớn Kiếm Thưởng Mỏi Tay 2026
-
Khung giờ chơi sảnh JDB đang được nhiều hội viên săn lùng nhờ khả năng tăng
thưởng và tối ưu lợi nhuận hiệu quả. Tham gia đúng cách tại 33Win giúp
người ch...
4 months ago
