I don't normally get all excited about hamburgers, but I'm so tired of McDonald's and Lotteria that little things like this make me happy.
A new Burger King outlet recently opened near Seibu-Shinjuku station. That's two in Shinjuku (by my count--I'm probably wrong though), and this new outlet, despite marking the border between the train station and the seediest part of the ward (Kabuki-cho), is 100% non-smoking. Well, except for those two tables out front of course.
This place used to be a Lotteria--located only about a hundred meters from the south exit of Seibu-Shinjuku station (go down the stairs, cross over to McDonald's and turn left).
I haven't been in there yet, but I will venture inside soon.
McDonald's still gets my 100 yen every morning when I buy coffee though.
Khung Giờ Chơi Sảnh Jdb – Nổ Hũ Lớn Kiếm Thưởng Mỏi Tay 2026
-
Khung giờ chơi sảnh JDB đang được nhiều hội viên săn lùng nhờ khả năng tăng
thưởng và tối ưu lợi nhuận hiệu quả. Tham gia đúng cách tại 33Win giúp
người ch...
5 months ago





