My gym is closed every Friday. Not just my gym actually; many gyms are closed on Fridays. Why? Good question.
I've asked a couple of times, and the answer is different depending on who you talk to.
The end result is that you are required to pay for a month of membership, but you don't actually have a full month of access to the facilities.
Pretty clever, huh?
For the record: I used to belong to Renaissance, but now I'm a paying member at Tipness. Both are chain gyms, and both run a little over 10,000 yen per month.
Khung Giờ Chơi Sảnh Jdb – Nổ Hũ Lớn Kiếm Thưởng Mỏi Tay 2026
-
Khung giờ chơi sảnh JDB đang được nhiều hội viên săn lùng nhờ khả năng tăng
thưởng và tối ưu lợi nhuận hiệu quả. Tham gia đúng cách tại 33Win giúp
người ch...
4 months ago
