I finally had a chance to experience 'kabuki' theater yesterday. It was very interesting, and I would like to see it again. However, I'd like to see it in a true 'kabuki-za'. I think there is one near Higashi-Ginza station.
We also visited the Panasonic Center, and we ended up at the posh Nikko Hotel in Odaiba for a buffet dinner. It was a good time!
One thing led to another, and a few of us ended up watching England smack the piss out of Wales in rugby. I took a taxi home, and ended up in bed at around 3:30AM.
Khung Giờ Chơi Sảnh Jdb – Nổ Hũ Lớn Kiếm Thưởng Mỏi Tay 2026
-
Khung giờ chơi sảnh JDB đang được nhiều hội viên săn lùng nhờ khả năng tăng
thưởng và tối ưu lợi nhuận hiệu quả. Tham gia đúng cách tại 33Win giúp
người ch...
5 months ago
